A Message from MojoFuco & Toro, Toro, Toro Restaurant Groups
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has made an enormous impact on the world, and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by this outbreak.
Community is at the heart of everything we do and protecting the health of our communities, both locally and globally, is our highest priority. Using our resources at the CDC, World Health Organization, Wisconsin Department of Health and City of Milwaukee Health Department we will continue to make the right decisions to support our communities, guests and team members.
We want to personally reach out to you and provide an update on what we are doing in our restaurants to prevent this virus from spreading and support the health and safety of all of our guests and team members.
- We have secured a reliable supply of hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the front of our restaurants and between bathrooms for guest and staff use.
- Peroxide wipes will be made available to our team members in all areas of the restaurant for use.
- Our team members have been educated on the virus and steps that they need to take to keep themselves and our guests healthy. Continuous education is being provided to have our teams informed and proactive.
- We enhanced our current cleaning procedures and adopted more rigorous sanitizing procedures to aggressively focus on and sanitize commonly used objects including menus, door handles, seats, and tabletops.
- Team members are educated on the virus so that they can identify symptoms and we ensuring they have the support necessary to take care of themselves and stay home should they become ill.
- We are stressing now more than ever, that the most effective way of combating coronavirus (COVID-19) is to wash your hands with soap and water.
- We have removed all condiment caddies, silver and table tents from tables. They have been cleaned and sanitized and will be available upon guest request. All items will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We have enhanced our To Go/Delivery protocols to assure that all packed items are tamper resistant.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this evolving situation. We will remain transparent and communicate the latest and most accurate information to our teams and guests as it becomes available. It’s an honor to be of service to you at any time of the year, and even more now during these difficult times.
At this time we are open and ready to serve you at all of our restaurants and we are doing all we can to make that experience positive and consistent with what you have come to expect from us. It is our hope that these enhanced measures we are taking to protect your health will inspire confidence in dining with us. However, we also have delivery options for guests who prefer not to dine-in. We hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments please don`t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Mojofuco & Toro,Toro, Toro Restaurant Groups